It’s been a few months since I received a trunk from Trunk Club, the free personal styling service I use. But now that summer is around the corner, I welcomed a trunk from my stylist with some fun, on-trend picks! And now that I’m nearing the end of my pregnancy, I’m needing a few new pieces for my wardrobe. In January, I was sent some bump-friendly pieces, but everything in this trunk and that one was non-maternity, which is great because I can keep wearing things again and again. I didn’t end up keeping much from this trunk, but that was mostly because the average price range for this one was a little higher than previous trunks. Still, it was really hard because I genuinely loved a lot of these pieces!
Here is everything that was in my May trunk from Trunk Club
These Sam Edelman sandals are perfect. I have an exceptionally similar pair so I ended up returning but would’ve purchased them otherwise. I also found a zillion additional colors and cheaper pricing on Amazon (for some colors) here.
My second favorite dress, aside from the one I kept, was this red cold shoulder dress. It’s ruffled and I was surprised at how well it hid my bump and wasn’t too short either!
I kept this dress, the print is just gorgeous in real life! The straps are very long, and not adjustable, so I had to play around with finding a suitable bralette or something to layer underneath. I think I’m going to style it with this bralette.
The Cupcakes and Cashmere teal dress was also quite pretty. It has a sheer slip underneath which was riding a bit short with my bump. But I really loved the color and fit.
Inside My May from Trunk Club
My spring trunk from Trunk Club had a lot of pieces I really loved! Everything is non-maternity, and I’m 7 months pregnant in all of these pics, so it’s great to find pieces that are bump-friendly and I can still wear after the fact. Living in AZ, breezy dresses are a must and these all fit the bill.
- Sam Edelman Gemma sandal, $100. Returned. More colors & cheaper here.
- Adelyn Rae Cold Shoulder Dress, $110. Returned. But I love it.
- BB Dakota Embroidered Dress, $98. Returned. Beautiful detailing.
- Pleonie ruffled high/low shift, $68. Returned. Too big.
- Free People floral print shift dress, $128. KEPT. I’m in love.
- Maggie London stripe sundress, $148. Returned.
- Madewell whisper stripe cotton tank, $19. Returned. Too small on my bump.
- Tularosa Hattie shift dress, $158. Returned. Love, but kinda pricey.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere Rosen Dress, $110. Returned.