I’m deep into my 4th trimester fashion funk, so it seemed like a good time to get another Trunk from Trunk Club full of nursing-friendly styles and transitional pieces for fall. I don’t fit into my jeans quite yet so I specifically asked for anything but that!
Not sure what this Trunk Club thing is all about? Read my full review here.
Here is everything that was in my September Trunk from Trunk Club:
Inside my September Trunk from Trunk Club
My September Trunk had a few good pieces, a few too expensive pieces and a few that just weren’t right for me.
- Seychelles Continental Slide Sandal, $89.95. RETURNED. Though they are lovely.
- Leith Shawl Collar Cardigan, $79. KEPT. I’m a sucker for a great cardigan. Also comes in 3 colors.
- Joie Amiri Dress, $198. RETURNED. Too expensive.
- AG Avril Linen Tank Dress, $148. RETURNED.
- Treasure & Bond Kaine Mule, $79.95. RETURNED.
- Halogen Convertible Bateau Neck, $59. RETURNED.
- Caslon Knit Maxi Dress, $41 (NOW ON SALE!). RETURNED.
- Caslon Peplum Tee, $26.(ON SALE!). RETURNED.
- Zella High Waist Lattice Midi Leggings, $65. KEPT.
- Zella Out & About Crop Joggers, $65. RETURNED. Own a similar pair. These come in 2 colors.
- Madewell Split Bell Sleeve Buttondown, $78. RETURNED.
- Tularosa Jacqui Floral Print Cold Shoulder Dress, $129.50 (ON SALE!). RETURNED.
- Louise et Cite Bylot Twist Mule, $129. RETURNED.
- Free People Laguna Thermal Top, $68. KEPT. Favorite piece and comes in 8 colors!!!