I don’t wear skirts nearly as often as I want to or should. And for spring (and Arizona’s dreadful summer weather) they really are just perfect. Ladylike, comfortable and effortlessly stylish, the midi skirt is a fashion must-have this season. And if you aren’t sure exactly how to wear a midi skirt, here’s 12 gorgeous ideas for inspiration.
12 Gorgeous Ways to Wear a Midi Skirt
Not sure how to wear a midi skirt? Here’s some tips on how to get this look.
- Try a ladylike pointy toe heel.
- Keep proportions in mind: a flowy skirt will look great when paired with a more fitted top
- Try a head-to-toe monochrome look, it’s effortlessly stylish! Hint: put this together with varying fabric textures.
- If you aren’t sure what you’re missing, try a skinny belt.
- Try something unexpected, like a tulle skirt paired with a leather jacket.
- If you’ve got it, flaunt it. Crop tops are one of the hottest ways to wear this look.