Let’s face it, we all have a ton of jewelry laying around on our dressers, nightstands, bathroom counters – really, anywhere that it will fit! So, instead of scrambling to find your favorite earrings every morning, try these six creative jewelry storage ideas!
Six Creative Jewelry Storage Ideas
- Going for the country chic look? Use the head of a rake and hang all of your necklaces from it! Best part? You can paint or stain this any color to match your decor.
- Make adorable cubby holes for all of your jewelry and hang it proudly!
- Don’t want to hang it on your wall? Try storing your baubles in a drawer insert. This is a great way to keep all your jewelry in one place and organized.
- These bodies aren’t just for planning outfits! Use them to display your jewelry – and it makes a fabulous decor piece.
- Frame it up! Find an adorable frame and add a cloth or wire background to add your adorable pieces too.
- Love collecting antique tea cups or bowls? They’re beautiful for showing off and organizing your jewelry.
How do you store all of your jewelry??