It’s your lucky beauty week! It is for me at least because the Fall 2018 Sephora Beauty Insider Sale is right around the corner!
I JUST loaded up my shopping cart the other day with a few new goodies I wanted to try when I came across the alert that this sale was kicking off August 24, and would include discounts on everything up to 20% off!
So hold my horses I did. I left everything in my shopping cart, of course, and I’m sharing exactly what I’m eying + my favorite things to buy at Sephora to help you in your shopping decisions.
I love using big sales like this to re-stock my favorite go-tos and also try new things I’ve been eyeing. And if you shop at Sephora at all, you know they don’t have sales often so it’s important to snag stuff while they do!
Shop my Sephora Beauty Insider Sale Favorites
What the heck is the Sephora Beauty Insider Appreciation Sale?!
Like the VIB sale, this is the Sephora Beauty Insider Appreciation event, which extends a 10-20% discount on purchases. So if you’re planning to make any hair, beauty or skincare purchases between now and the end of the year, this is the time to stock up.
If you aren’t a VIB member, it’s totally free to enroll and you gain points with every purchase made to earn some really great free goodies. Sign up and learn more here.
When Does the Fall 2018 Sephora Beauty Insider Sale Start?!
- Sephora VIB Rouge 20% Off Dates and Promo Code August 24 through September 3. Use code: YESROUGE
- Sephora VIB 15% Off Dates and Promo Code August 30 through September 3. Use code: YESVIB
- Sephora Beauty Insider 10% Off Dates and Promo Code August 30 through September 3. Use code: YESINSIDER
Are we email friends yet? Never miss a post + get my free e-book by signing up here!
My Must-Haves From The Fall 2018 Sephora Beauty Insider Sale!
- RMS Uncoverup I’ve been using this concealer for years and love it! It’s one of my favorite clean beauty products as it’s really moisturizing (coconut oil-based) and has a nice sheer finish. It IS buildable so on days when I haven’t gotten enough sleep, it provides good coverage. The eye area is so delicate that I feel better using something that’s safe and free of harsh, questionable chemicals.
- Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen. I purchased this sunscreen on a whim earlier this year and am so happy I did! It doesn’t leave any white residue and blends in easily. Non-greasy, certified Sephora clean and doesn’t smell either! It makes applying daily sunscreen (so important!!) so easy.
- Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser. If you’re the type of person to scoff at the price tag of this thing (I sure am!) let me just tell you this: It is luxurious and indulgent. And I like it. Is it overpriced? Yes. Does it work? Yes. It gently exfoliates while moisturizing my skin. And, it’s lasting a long time! I’ve been using it daily for a month or so and haven’t even gone through 1/4 of the bottle yet. I can see this easily lasting 3 months or more, which doesn’t make the initial price seem all that bad.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. This product was originally sent to me by Influenster to try it and OMG did I fall in LOVE!!! This is my new all-time favorite tinted moisturizer; it leaves a gorgeous glowy finish and has beautiful coverage. I will be buying this again and again, it’s that good. It also has SPF20 built-in and is non-greasy!
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask. I had this in my shopping cart earlier this week as I’ve been wanting to try it, so I’m pulling the trigger this weekend! It’s a creamy hydrating face mask that’s packed with antioxidants, vitamins and is certified clean!
- Herbivore Blue Tansy Resurfacing Clarity Mask. Another Clean mask that I’ve been eyeing is this Herbivore BHA+ AHA Resurfacing mask. It clarifies the skin and is especially great at helping with redness, dullness, acne and pores. I’m hoping this baby will help clear up some of the irritation I’ve been seeing as BHA can be a gentle exfoliant.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask. This mask I do own and use, and it works great! So I’m adding it to my recommended list of must-haves for the fall 2018 Sephora Beauty Insider Sale. It’s VERY gentle, clean and does leave the skin looking refreshed. It is also pretty expensive, but a little goes a long way. I’ve been using it 3x a week and am loving the results so far.
- HUDA Beauty Rose Gold Eye Shadow Palette. Who can resist such a gorgeous palette? My go-to eye shadow palette just broke during travel, so I’m eyeing this pretty little thing to add to my makeup stash!
- Moroccan Oil Treatment. Your locks need some TLC, too. And for that, the go-to has always been a good Moroccan Oil Treatment. It’s a classic for a reason–this stuff works!