Sephora is previewing their Black Friday deals on their app right now, but if you don’t have it here’s a small rundown on what you can expect to find! My favorites are bolded below. I’ll be updating with direct links as soon as the sale is live! You can also shop here.
• Tarte Deluxe Discovery Set, $10 ($39 value)
• Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 2 – Artistic, $25 ($136 value)
• Sephora Collection The Delicate Eyeshadow Palette, $10
• Nest Eau de Parfum Travel Spray Trio, $12 ($47 value)
• Living Proof Style Lab Kit, $10 ($18 value)
• Philosophy Purity Made Simple, $15
• Too Faced Better Than Sex Lash On & Melt Off Set, $10 ($22 value)
• Urban Decay Makeup Lockdown Travel Duo, $19
• Origins Cult Faves, $18
• Tarte Pretty Little Lippies Set, $10 ($20 value)
• Bare Minerals You’re Brilliant All Over Face Color & Brush Duo, $10 ($32 value)
• Clinique Take It All Off Duo, $10
• Murad Bright Beginning Environmental Shield, $20
• Urban Decay After Dark Travel Pencil Set, $19
• Philosophy The Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Peel, $15
• Clarisonic Radiance Renewing Duo, $15
• Murad Polish Plump and Protect, $20 ($35 value)
• Sephora Collection Perfect & Cleanse: Sponge Trio and Cleaner Set, $15 ($34 value)
• Philosophy Amazing Grace & Pure Grace Mini Travel Set, $20 ($32 value)
Cyber Monday 2016 Beauty Deals
There are some really great Cyber Monday 2016 beauty deals happening already! Whether you plan on buying a great beauty gift set for Black Friday or are waiting to shop on Cyber Monday there are some really amazing deals to scoop up. Here are some of my favorites that you can shop now. I will keep updating this post as more deals trickle out so be sure to check back! Macy’s already has some great Cyber Monday 2016 beauty deals out like:
Clinique Moisture That Matters Set
Clinique Moisture Surge is one of my favorite moisturizers and this set is a crazy-good deal. It’s on sale right now for $40, includes free shipping and comes with a free gift with purchase. If you’ve never tried Clinique Moisture Surge this is an awesome gift set to start with. Get it here.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair & Revitalizing Supreme Set
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair’s serum is a little pricey, but totally worth it. That’s why this gift set is such a great Cyber Monday 2016 beauty buy. For $50 (worth $78 separately) you get both the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum and Revitalizing Supreme + Creme, with exclusive RevitaKey™. Free shipping, free gift as well! Get it here.
Target has 25% off ALL beauty right now. It’s today only!
[Tweet “The best Cyber Monday & Black Friday beauty deals”]
Will you be shopping this Black Friday or Cyber Monday? What beauty buys are you eyeing?