That Summer Look
Whether your summer is your thing, or if it’s really that time you need a vacation. Heck, we all need a vacation! Anyway, these summer months usually mean taking it easy. With our style, and with our schedules. But just in case you need a little bit of inspiration to keep the summer blues away, this week we have some wonderful links for you!
Links a la Mode: July 17th
- Anonymous Beauty Blogger: 5 Unwritten Rules of Blogging
- Attire Club: How to Buy Smartphone and Tablet Cases for Men
- Buy Any Means Necessary: 5 Must-Have Apps for Fashionistas
- Craft with Cheese: 2 Easy DIY Ankle Chains
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Zuhair Murhad Resort 15: Desert Princesses
- DressCode:HighFashion: Atelier Swarovski & Viktor & Rolf
- Fashion Moriarty: The Silent Protest of Apparel
- Happy Pretty Sweet: A Brief History of the Jelly Shoe
- Ms.Fabulous: Remembering Eileen Ford
- Petite Fille Modele: 5 Tips for Photographing Products
- The B Team: How to Make an Ugly Dress into a Cute One
- The Daily Luxe: How to Rock an Off-The Shoulder Look
- The Rivaux: Where to Start When Starting a Fashion Book Collection
- The Stilettosaurus: On Writing: In Conversation with Devapriya Roy
- Trend Survivor: 7 Rules for Wearing All White
- Sly on The Wall: Kowtows Play on Light
- Storybook Apothecary: Punk Rock Bad Girl Style
- Style Sizzle: Pregnancy and the “F” Word
- We Are Ready Made: Fire Walks With Kenzo
- Wild Beauty: Permanent Hair Removal At Home?
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: