It’s summer time and we all know what that means – shorts, dresses and swimsuits! It also means plenty of fresh produce and light bites; try these 10 scintillating summer salad recipe, which just scream summer!
10 Tasty Summer Salad Recipes
- Triple Berry Salad – This amazing salad includes three types of plump berries, creamy avocado, tangy goat cheese, and crunchy almonds. Yum! A great refreshing mix of amazing flavors.
- Arugula and Peach Salad – Peach is an under appreciated fruit, until this salad. Mixing peach with the peppery flavor of arugula is so amazing, this is one salad you will want to eat again and again!
- Asparagus and Strawberry Salad – Two super foods coming together for one salad, need I say more?
- Couscous Tabbouleh – Couscous is not a typical ingredient that you think of for salads, but mix it with cucumbers and tomatoes and you get the most amazing salad as a side or main dish!
- Shrimp Cobb Salad – Cobb salads are a pretty normal thing in the salad world, but mix in flavorful shrimp instead of chicken, and you have a new favorite!
- Roasted Corn & Tomato Summer Salad – Take everything you would place in a taco, and throw it on a salad! This salad is a fantastic mix of roasted corn, tomatoes, avocado and chickpeas – bound to be your new favorite.
- Chicken, Hearts of Palm and Avocado Salad – An unusual take on chopped salad, but the mix of these three main ingredients are to die for!
- Grapefruit and Mixed Green Salad – Grapefruits symbolize summer for me, so why not throw them on a salad?! Mix them with the crispy goat cheese rounds and you have the crowd pleasing favorite!
- Caprese Salad with Garlic Balsamic Dressing – Instead of putting caprese onto your bread, throw it on a salad with a garlic dressing! This will be the only way that you will eat caprese from here on out.
- Chopped Salad with Chicken, Citrus & Avocado – A chopped salad with avocado is a great way to get your lean protein and amazing flavor. How can you resist?
Summer and salads have been going hand in hand forever, so why not shake up your normal salad routine?!
Which of these summer salad recipes will you try?