It’s hot out, is it still summer? Well, not quite. But at 91 degrees in November, it certainly can make us style and season confused.
I’ve got my a/c cranked so I can write from home in my leggings, but stepping outside right about now in my fall fashion would surely make me sweat. Want to transition to fall fashion, without looking like a displaced winter weirdo? Here’s a few fun finds you can work into your wardrobe, now.
1. Merona Yellow Felt Cloche, Target. I picked up this hat over the weekend, as accessories are one of the easiest ways to embrace fall, without breaking the bank or melting away. Swap out your summer hats for cute cloche hats, fedoras and floppys in fall colors.
2. Fringe Scrunch Scarf with Ruffled Edge. Just like with hats, swapping out your summer scarves for those of the winter variety is an easy fix. Jewel tones and sparkle are some of the hottest trends this season.
3. CC Skye Gold Bangles. Because beautiful gold bangles are virtually seasonless.
4. H&M Faux Fur Vest. All-out fur isn’t exactly practical here, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun with some trim with a nice fur vest or fur-trimmed jacket. If you like this vest, don’t forget to enter to win a $100 shopping spree to H&M!
5. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté. Changing up your beauty look is another easy way to embrace the fall season, no matter what the temps are outside. A pretty red pout is a hot trend this season. Not to mention, sexy as hell.
6. Dolce Vita Mesh Booties. It hasn’t been cold enough for me to be able to wear full-on boots yet, but that doesn’t stop me from bringing out the booties. An open-toe pair like this will take you right into fall with flair.
7. Paige Denim Paloma Point Leather Leggings. If there’s one fall fashion trend I must have this season, it’s a pair of luxe leather leggings. Buy now, wear all winter.
What fall fashion trend are you looking forward to the most?