New York Fashion Week is in full swing! This year, I’m loving watching the finales via Instagram, it’s quick, easy and right at my fingertips. But besides some seriously gorgeous collections, it’s about the beauty looks, too. And Jason Wu’s Spring 2014 Fashion Show had this gorgeous, shimmery eye created by makeup artist Diane Kendal for Lancôme. It’s feminine, wearable and easy to get the look!
Get the Look:
- Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner in Black Coffee
- Lancome Color Design 5 Shadow and Liner Palette in Bronze Amour
- Jason Wu for Lancome Artliner in Noir
- Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
- Le Curler
- Gold Glitter
- DreamTone Skin Correcting Serum
- Teint Visionnaire Skin Correcting Makeup Duo
- Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer
Would you recreate this pretty, shimmery eye?